Like the moon waxes and wanes, a your energy level and mood changes with every monthly cycle. These changes relate closely to the stages of your menstrual cycle. Ancient yogic teachings say that a woman has 11 moon centers on specific parts of the body. As you move through the month, energy concentrates in one moon center and shifts after 2.5 days. Similarly to the chakras, every moon center influences your mood, decisions, feelings, values and how you process the world.
The Online Course is an invitation to every woman who wants to better understand herself. By understanding and mapping your moon centers, you will be able to get a sense of what each moon centers wants from you and how these changes affect your daily life; decisions, moods, creativity, energy, social connection etc. Overtime you will understand more about yourself and nature and be able to navigate your changes with more ease.
Read more here about the characteristics of these 11 moon points.
About this Program
• 11 master classes of Kundalini yoga for the 11 moon centers
• 1 introduction class about the science of charting the moon centers
• All classes begin with a 20-30 minute lecture describing each moon center, its gifts, challenges and how to balance it effectively,
• All class include a meditation, breath-work or a celestial communications to work with each emotion,
• There is a VIDEO COURSE (pre-recorded 75-90 minutes ) and LIVE INTERACTIVE COURSE (90-120 minutes) details below!
~ 12 Live classes online on zoom,
~ Weekly homework to process each of the moon centers,
~ Guidance on how to chart your moon centers,
~ Coaching support to use a pendulam and identify you chart,
~ Access to all recorded classes for 7-days.
~ Group interaction, engagement and feedback
~ PDF hand book for the entire course!